The 11th Floor

A Perpsective Overlooking Jerusalem, Israeli Life, and Talmud Torah

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Egads! Or, will we ever move again?

My longtime Physician, Dr. Ireland once said "the two most stressful things you can go through are moving and divorce." The work invovled in moving just two people out of a small apartment borders on lunacy. It dawns on me to think of the expulsions that so many of our ancestors had to endure. I shudder to think of what it would have been like to have to go against your will- and leave so much behind.

I also shudder to think of lifting another box. Oh well... now where is that packing tape?

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Picky! said...

Way to go Bro!! Love, Sis.

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I therefore I blog. A relative in NYC with 2 cats and a green door.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home